If you haven’t taken a look at your IT situation in a while, it might be time for an improvement. Technology is constantly changing and refining and your business does need to keep up to stay ahead of the game.
Make sure you are getting the most out of your current IT situation and receive feedback, suggestions, and advice about improving your IT infrastructure moving forward. Think’ IT’s IT assessment will audit and review your IT and provide your business with an overview of your network, which will establish the current level of:
- Failover and redundancy
- Speed and effectiveness, and the
- Current state of your network
The Thinkn’ IT assessment of your current IT situation will also look at:
- Find out if your IT is allowing your staff to operate to their full capacity, it could be preventing them from achieving key objectives within their roles or slowing them down.
- An IT assessment can also help determine if your IT is ready for your future business growth or changes within your industry.
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan that you can turn to in case of any IT issues out of your control? It’s important to make sure that you can easily recover your data and that data is backed up appropriately.
- Thinkn’ IT will check your IT network security setup to ensure it’s working properly and ensure its compliance with standard operating practises.
- We will also assess how much time and money is spent within your business on maintaining your current network. Our aim will be to make this cost as effective as possible and allow for efficiency in the workplace.
- Ensure that your maintenance, upkeep, and support of your IT environment is cost effective and funds are not wasted.
- We will check the age and functionality of your IT equipment. This will allow you to see if it’s doing what required for your business, and if it does in fact need an upgrade.